Sunday, December 7, 2008

Reflection

At the very beginning of the semester, I went into the class with a little bit nervous, because I did not know what I would have to do in this class. However, time by time, I found that this class is so much fun, because it is not like other hidebound classes, which make people fall asleep, and I will not hate this class although it is my earliest class in a day.
My family moved to the US couple of years ago, so the thing that I always want to do, is improve my English, and this is what I expected to get from this class. Nevertheless, the first paper had made me so desponded. When everyone got an A, I was only B. It seemed like I do not fit in this class. However, from that frustration, I learned that I should use more information that we got in the class and from the tutor. I became more and more comfortable for sending e-mail to teachers and talk to them like friends, by what Jon asked us to answer his e-mail every time. I tried to catch up in this class.
Now, when I am reading the diary that I wrote at the first day of school, I can easily see the what I have improved, I can fix so much grammar problems that I did not know how to use in correct before. I can see how dumb I was.

Lonnie

No comments: