Sunday, November 2, 2008

This Halloween - Lonnie

I did go out for the Halloween on the last two years, but I had done nothing for this year. It was so mash up. First, I have to thank for the high technology right now, because of that, my mom had known the threatening note of Halloween from the newspaper at Chicago before I heard about it. And the last thing she told me was: “Stay in your dorm, and I will call to check you. If you want to lose the mom, then you just go out.” These words must be some kinds of word that parents used for scaring their children, but sadly, I trusted. My mom did not call me until the next day. At Friday evening, after dinner at outside very early, I went back to my dorm with my friends. Fortunately, they did not want to go out, also because of that threatening note. So, we just stayed at the lounge of the dorm, and play the wii for the whole night, and watching people kept going around.

No comments: