Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Dark American Psycho Knight

A couple months ago, a movie Batman the Dark Knight hit the box office. I was in Korean when the movie first came out and I went to watch it with my friends. The movie was great. Everyone applauds about Joker’s(Heath Ledger) acting. Batman was acted same actor as the first series, Christian Bale and his acting was great, too. Today I was searching movie trailer of Batman and I found someone made a mash up the original Dark Knight trailer with American Psycho. I didn’t watch the American Psycho but I heard that Christian Bale acted in the movie. He tilted the video The Dark American Psycho Knight. It seems like the author put some scenes of American Psycho into the Dark Knight trailer but it seems like just one perfect trailer. In the video, the Batman, or Christian Bale of American Psycho, is crazy; such as he curses out to a girl, kills people, instead of saving people. It was not funny video but the producer made really good connection between the two movies. For instance, in the Dark Knight, Batman is not a hero anymore, many people blames him because many innocent get harmed because of Batman. So he is more likely portrayed as an evil. In the American Psycho, Christian Bale seems a murderer, so it is really good connection between the evil hero and the murderer.
-Min-

No comments: