Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trunk or treat

-jaz

This weekend I went home to go trick or treating, but instead of trick or treating my mom took us to church to trunk or treat. I had no idea what that meant, but she told me that it involved people from the church passing out candy out of the trunks of their cars, which was awesome. This Halloween I have never walked so little and got so much candy. It was a whole lot of candy with way less effort. Plus they had games like basketball and a blow-up jumping thing. There was also a bonfire for teens and adults who wanted to roast their hot dogs on the fire. I burnt a few until I finally got how to do it, but they were all good and taste. There was also some food inside if you couldn’t roast hot dogs or didn’t want to. It was music playing to inside of each car and inside of the church. This was the most fun I have ever had on Halloween. Afterward we were invited to a skating party and a lock end, but I was to tired to go and lazy so I just went home and went to sleep.

No comments: