Sunday, October 19, 2008

comparisons - Shu Mei

After watching the show at “The Daily Show” website, and news at “CNN” website; I think “The Daily Show” is more entertaining because Jon Stewart is giving the audience the truth news that’s happening at the real world by telling jokes. The reason I think CNN is not as entertaining is because they are using a more serious tone. In my perspective, I think it’s easily to have the audience understand and stay with the channel by telling something that we like and not being too serious about certain incident.
Even though these two shows are telling the same thing, but I just like “The Daily Show” more. Looking at a face of too serious makes the audience feels boring after a moment. These two shows are giving the audience the same information but by different kind of ways. Some of the audience with gets bored by watching two or three people just sitting there with the desk and papers in front.
I am the kind of person who’s exactly the one whom will get bored after watching too serious conversation that present by strangers. People watch TV because they want to watch something that can interest and entertain them.

No comments: