Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ingrid McShan's Blog

I found a website about different blogs. It list several catagories that people can choose from and read about. I read about celebrity entertainment for the blog. Its was suppose to be the latest gossip and news about your favorite celebrity. I read it and went over individuals opinions. I think its kind of cool to read what people have to say. Some people arguements i agree with but then again some things I dont. I think sometimes people are kind of hard on celebrities and they cant believe everything they read. Many people dont understand celebrities have a life too and they are just people. The site I went on is http://topsites.blogflux.com/celebrities/. The site is organized and has several topic to choose from that people can read.

No comments: