Sunday, October 5, 2008

Homecoming from high school to college.

Over the weekend I went home on Friday to my high school’s (Woodruff) homecoming football game and they were playing against Peoria Notre Dame. It was not a close game at all Woodruff beat Notre Dame by 40 points the score was Woodruff 47, Notre Dame 7. I met tons of my high school and middle school friends and surprisingly lots of the graduating class of ‘08 came back to support the football team. It was a crazy crowd of friends, family, and fans full of energy to cheer the football team on to victory. After the game the next day was the homecoming dance. My brother and my cousin and their date’s were served by me, my best friend, my mother, my grandmother, and one of my older cousin’s at our house for dinner with slow music and candles like as if they were in a restaurant. Then we took them to the movies to see Eagle Eye and we tried to see a different movie but we ended up going to see that movie too. Which it is a great action packed movie and was very interesting to watch. We tried not to be seen by them and their dates so we set in the back and ended up sitting straight across from them, but they weren’t paying any attention.

No comments: