Sunday, October 5, 2008

Shu Mei's Blog

The color of this image makes me think of romance. But at the same time, it also can be lonely too. From the way this person stands, I prefer he’s old man. He’s standing alone at the edge and watching the sunset with his pet. People usually go to such a wonderful place with their love one instead of going by themselves. This old man probably lost his love one and only leaves himself and the pet. The place where he stands represent how hopeless he thinks this world is. It’s easy to fall by standing at such a thin road, but he’s not afraid of anything even death.

Standing at the edge and watching the sunset is relaxing. When I first look at this picture, I think it’s romantic, but at the same time I think this old man is lonely. Sunset always gives me a feeling of romance. What sunset means to me is something comes to the end. The moment of sunset is beautiful but what come after sunset is dark. Sunset is just like the happiest moment. Happiest moment goes especially fast. It’s memorable and enjoyable, but sometimes sad and lost follows it in some incidents. Looking at this picture makes me think always catch the prettiest moment and that will be a most memorable memory in your life.



No comments: