Sunday, October 19, 2008

fake vs real

I watched Saturday Night Live Obama and McCain discuss Joe the Plumber in the final Presidential debate and the CBS News Obama and McCain in the final Presidential debate. Saturday Night Live and CBS News both asked the same questions and both talked about Joe the Plumber and Taxes. Saturday Night Live didn’t talk about health care like CBS News did. On both the CBS News and Saturday Night Live Obama is relaxed but stutters and McCain is jumpy and doesn’t make sense when speaking. In both McCain talks a lot more then Obama. In both Obama has a powerful voice as McCain’s is soft and his mouth looks like its glued shut. I also watched the Sarah Palin rap on Saturday Night Live which was so funny. I also got to vote early today it was so exciting and lasted for such a short amount of time that I wanted to do it again. My mom told me that the people who fought for me to be able to vote would have been proud of me today. So I felt that I also honored them to day for like 2 or less minutes when I voted to day and I did it electronically which was cool!

No comments: