Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ashley Hummel (Bio)

My name is Ashley René Hummel. I was born and raised in Urbana, IL. I have a sister that is 5 years younger, I miss her very much even though she is only 10 or so minutes away from campus. At home I have 2 dogs, 2 tree frogs, a snail, two full grown horses (male and female) and a 10 and half month old colt (male). 
I'm currently an undecided major. I have no idea what I want to do with my life, preferably make lots of MONEY!! :) This academic years I'm living in Illini Towers. I love my housing, the apartments are amazing and the building is centrally located on campus. I couldn't have been randomly placed with  better roommates!! I love my roommate Courtney, her and I get along like sisters! We have so much in common it's unreal since she is from Oregon. My other suite mates are also great! I'm really excited to see what this year brings.
I'm an extremely happy out going person and very approachable. I also love laughing!! I love meeting new people, friends are very important to me. I am always on facebook talking to my friends that are away at school or back in Germany. I would be lost without my friends.  
Some of the things that I really enjoy doing are: shopping, traveling, white water rafting, rock climbing, skiing, snorkeling, going to rodeos, hanging out with friends, watching movies, talking on the phone and most of all Illini Mens Hockey. I can't wait for the mens hockey season to start!!!  Go Illini!!!!
I'm extremely excited about being here at the University of Illinois, nearly everyone in my family has attended the University of Illinois, so it is an honor to follow in my families footsteps. I can't wait to graduate and make them proud. 
I wish everyone best of luck on their new journey through life and hope these days lead to a bright future!! Go Illini!!! :)


No comments: