Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ingrid McShan's Blog



Hi, my name is Ingrid McShan but everyone calls me Shay. Im from Calumet City, Illinois which is like 15 minutes away from Chicago. I am the middle child of my mother's three children and her only daughter. I'm a big family person that loves to be around my family because everyone is so close. I feel family is important growing up especially being a teenager because teens need support by their families. I am usually a shy person around new people but once I get to use to being around them, my good personality comes out. My two favorite things to do is go shopping and eat. Chicken, icecream, and Chinese food are my favorite foods and I try to have one of these things at least once a week. I'm a girl who loves sports. My favorite sport is basketball and my favorite basketball player is Allen Iverson. When I'm bored in my room I usually search the web and get on my favorite site which is facebook. Facebook is cool because it's a way for me to chat with friends far away and also meet new people. Now you have learned a little about me.

No comments: