Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jaz's bio




My name is Jasmine and I am 18yrs. My birthday is on July 10, 1990 and the doctor says I am 5'4"in. tall. I love sports. I have played volleyball(1 yr.), basketball( 8yrs.), softball(2 yrs., slow-pitch), cross-country(2 yrs.), track & field(1yr., long distance), soccer(1 yr.), football(summer, flag & tackle), and golf(summer). I love football & basketball best, but will watch or play anything. I love to have fun and staying active if it is productive. I am a non-denominate Christian, but I real don’t care what you are I will hang with you all. I love to eat and drink whatever is available and sleep. I love math & science even though I am not great at it. I love dogs and don’t really care much for cats, but our neighbor’s cat likes to hang out with me and chase dogs. I am allergic to pet hair. I am a middle child of 3, one little brother, 15 yrs., one older sister at TSU, 22 yrs. I live in a single parent home with my gorgeous mother & grandmother. They all sing, dance, & cheer (except brother does not cheer) and I do neither, but they believe I can. I am studying to become a cardiologist or doc. I love to build things and draw in my spare time. I like watching the boondocks, Simpsons, and family guy too. I just like cartoons.

No comments: