Friday, September 5, 2008

BIO


Hey whats up?? My name is Jamie Adishian. I am a freshman. I am from Corona, California! So i am still getting used to living out here. Its pretty crazy out here with the weather. It rains one day and not the next?

I get lost alot at campass.

I like to play softball. This year our team is gonna do really fantastic! So y'all better come and support the illini SOFTBALL!!

I am up to meeting new people. I also like to eat, and sleep!

I am playing on majoring in kineslogoy, but they put me in community health.. i know weird i dont know why im in there tho.

I love all the school spirit here on and off campass i love it. Not gonna lie the orange and blue is pretty legit!

The food out here isnt bad.. But not as good as back home.. like theres no BJs?? Wood Ranch Miguels jr Marie Calenders and etc...

I love ice cream cake!! from Dairy Queen...

i was so excited that there was a dairy queen out here.


Have fun

p.s you should go to Cali!! haha where the ocean is

surfs up!!

peace out girl scout

No comments: