Saturday, September 6, 2008

Chicago Night Scenery - Shu Mei


The last picture I take at Chicago is this night scenery picture. I go up to the Ferris Wheel and watch night scenery before the day I move in. It was a memorable night for me, because it’s going to be my last night at Chicago. I never thought Chicago would be this beautiful if I didn’t go up to the Ferris Wheel. I always think Chicago is boring and I can’t wait till my academic life gets started. But the closer the move in day is, the more I miss my time at Chicago. I suddenly feels so emotional about everything at Chicago. I became so curious about everything at Michigan Ave. when I am going to shop. I pay closer attentions to things I normally ignore. I just realized how fun Chicago is and how much memories it gave me. Now I have to left Chicago and have my new life at a strange place and meet new people. I am excited to start my academic life but at the same time I am afraid. I am afraid I can’t handle the pressure and being left alone.

No comments: