Sunday, September 7, 2008

Julio's Bio


Hey wutz good? My name is Julio and I am a 17-year old freshman. My hometown is South Chicago. I used to live on 87th street close to Commercial, South Chicago, Jeffery, King Drive, and Cottage Grove. I have two brothers and one sister. Recently I moved to Streamwood, IL because of gang problems and we are trying to buy a home. I am trying real hard to bring my family out of poverty by coming here to Urbana.

Well I think that I am a very good person to get along with and I like to laugh. During my spare time I like to chill with my friends, play poker, basketball, or waste gas and cruise in my Buick. Right now I am in the College of General Studies but I am probably going to go to the College of Engineering for Computer Engineering. It will be real hard but I think that I should be strong enough for the challenge.


I am addicted to shopping on ebay. There is always something I could order or sell. I listen mostly to Rap/Hip Hop/ and all spanish music. I am also addicted to Three 6 Mafia aka Triple 6 mafia. I have all their underground Cd's and their new ones too. I have about 2500 songs or 12/13gb of three 6 mafia.

I am also addicted to shopping on ebay. There is always something I could order or sell.

No comments: