Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hello!! My name is Michelle!!




My name is Michelle. I was born in Taipei, Taiwan until 3 years ago. I moved to Cincinnati Ohio, because my dad came to study his MBA. That’s how my American life started on. I have been to United States several times when I was little. However, having a trip and move to here are totally two different things. I had a really hard time to get into the language and the culture. I’m so glad that I overcame so many hardships and finally get in here, U of I. I am in art and design major. I want to be a designer. Originally, I thought this is going to be fun, because I don’t have to study anymore. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Art major always have a lot more works than others, because we need to spend more time on our works, or portfolio. Anyway, I am still happy about my major. This is what I want!!
In my free time, my favorite thing to do is go on YouTube. This is an amazing website that I can search any shows I want to see. Even now I am in America; I still can watch Taiwanese TV shows. Also, I still can in touch with my friends just by logging in to the MSN. (This is the most people use messenger in Asia instead of AIM.) Last but not least, I really love this school so far. This is a huge school that I believe everyone will finally find a group where they belong to.

No comments: