Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lonnie Hu




I am a freshmen of U of I. And although some body said that I do not look like Chinese, actually, I am a Chinese, and I have been in US for more than 2 years.
I might be the kind of person who people think is so weird, because I always do things in different ways, or you can say do not do like what others do. But I think it doesn't matter, cause it will be so boring if everyone just doing the same thing, and I don't want to bore my life.
However, I am just a normal person, and like many other boys, I like sports, although I do not good at sports. Now I am taking a ice skating course,which has a lot of students in the class, and I found that's very fun! Especially for me. I had been learning ice skating for a short time when I was a kid, but of course I have forgotten most of thing that I had learned in these ten years, so I have to pick it up again. Now I always skate like a small bird that with wings swinging. Anyway, It's very fun. And if anyone who also interesting in ice skating, I very hope you can come, because I'm also planning to go to skate some times other than the class.

No comments: