Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bio of MIN


Hey, how are you doing guys. My name is Minseok Kim and I’d rather be called Min. I am from South Korea and I have been staying US about 3 years now but my English is still so bad so I will be glade if you guys help me out anytime. I graduated high school in Indiana and it’s like half an hour from Chicago.
I am in chemistry major but I am gonna change it to bio-chemistry. I recently start playing guitar and I am really bad but I practice everyday so I hope it gets better. I also have played flute about 4 or 5 years but I didn’t bring it here so I cannot play it anymore.
I have one sister who graduated Boston University last year, and she is trying to get a job in Boston. I am taking ceramics class this year so if anyone needs bowls, plates, or cups just ask me I will make one for you. But I cannot guarantee you the sanitation of the thing. I don’t like taking a picture much, so I posterd kind a old picture; I think that’s like 2006 winter in Chicago. This is most about me and I hope all of you will have a wonderful first semester.

No comments: