Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Shu Mei


Hello, everyone. I am Shu Mei and I am Chinese. I immigrate to USA since I was nine years old. I kind of forgot my birth place and my little friends at China. Most of my memories I had in my brain is at Chicago with my family and friend. They play an important role in my life. I was the youngest before my nephew was born. I have four siblings, which means I am the baby in my family. I laugh everyday because of my family. I enjoy being together wit my family. They will always be on my side and support me. I am very thankful that I am one of the Mei’s family members. My friends are always my best listener. They always listen to me no matter what. I am so glad I had three of my best friends (June, Henry and Kelly) for the past nine years.

I used to go on facebook curtain times per day. Its fun to look at people’s pictures and it’s a great connection between friends and family. Beside facebook, I love to go karaoke. I love music and I enjoy singing with my friends.

No comments: