Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cell Phone -Min-

A couple days ago, I bought a new cell phone. It is my 6th or 7th phone since I had my first phone when I was like 6th grade. Before I got the first phone from my sister, not so many people had cell phone; just some of my classmates had really ugly phones. I was so glade that I can be one of the few who had phone. Even though it was not even colored screen (it was green screen with just a few lines of letters), no internet, no camera, and only simple melodies for ringer. There were not even many choices for the phones.
Now, it is different. It is hard to see someone who does not have a cell phone. I asked ten of my friends, and everyone but one friend has his or her cell phone. (The reason he does not have a phone is that he just came here a couple weeks ago so he did not have chance to get it yet, but he will get one soon.)
There are so many things people can do with a phone now. I can download some songs and can use it like MP3 player, search internet, watch TV, listen radio, take a picture, take a video, and use display call. Also, people chose phones in diverse way; for instance, some people want to have just cheap phones, some want to have nicely designed phones, and others want to have various functioned phones. Cell phone is necessity now.
-Min-

No comments: