Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Megi Jani

Hello everyone! My name is Megi Jani. I am from Albania. I was born and I grew up there. It is a small but very lovely country between Italy and Greece (It’s the way I describe to almost everyone here in U.S. its location as almost no one knows it :) )! I have an elder sister, which is the only family I have here in America! And that makes me feel a little bit more like home! I am really liking it here but still, as they say “There’s no place like HOME!”. Something I really like about my life is that I have lived in many cities of Albania as well as in Greece for three years. This has also had a great effect in me, in making of myself a friendly person (at least this is the way people describe me :) )! I really like having many friends and going out with them, as that makes me feel good. And I really like cats, to me they are the most friendly animals ever! And I love them because they love me back :D !
I also like surfing the internet, I think it is a very interesting world, where you can find anything you want or you can communicate with people in the other part of the world in such a short time! My favorite site is Facebook.

No comments: