Sunday, September 14, 2008








I don't really have a certain spot that i like to spot writing, but I have seen some interesting writing on some random places. For example, the 08 presidential race has been going on and there are a lot of interesting things I've seen on walls such as graffiti, paintings and sayings. I think this is pretty creative how people express they're opinions through writing in various ways. Whether if it's about they're religous views, political views, or maybe just to persuade someone into buying something.


 I think it's pretty interesting to see writing in these places. I believe some of this may persuade someone into changing their mind about a certain view they have on something. That's what I find interesting about writing in different places.


Jessica Davis
davis77

No comments: