Sunday, September 28, 2008

Big Burger




One thing about me is that I like to eat, so when I get ready to eat I eat. One of my favorite restaurants is Burger King and it because they got one of the biggest burgers I ever had, but its something about this particular restaurant that keeps me coming back. I think it the way the Burger King represents their self. They have a mascot that a king which is portraying that their king of all burgers. Also one of the first burger king signs had a king sitting on top of a burger which I guess was trying to say the same thing.

Also when you are a kids and you come in to eat they give you a crown which makes you fell like you are a king or you are in a place where the kings come. Burger King also has a slogan which is "home of the whopper" which is one of the biggest burgers that I can fit my mouth around. There are some Burger King locations that have the theme of the restaurants a castle.

No comments: