Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bio




Hi, my name is Heeho Byun but you can call me Bryan. I'm from South Korea and lived in there until junior year of high school. In 2005, I moved to Shanghai, China because of my father's business. I re-entered an international school in Shanghai as a freshman. Therefore I went high school for more than 4 years. Because I lived in China for three years, I can speak mandarine.

My favorite thing to do is playing basketball although I'm not good at. Also, I love reading comics and listening to music. Recently, I found another habit. It is lying down on grass that is in very quiet place, and I found the best place near my dorm.

I love to surfing the internet. I usually go to Korean websites but visit some American websites too. They are Facebook, ebay and Youtube. Youtube is the one that I love the most to go. I can see many videos about many celebrities I'm interested in. Also, I can watch them without waiting for a few minutes.

No comments: