Sunday, September 14, 2008

the lake:glenn


This is a picture I took from my guy's high rise off lake shore drive. This is about 5 minutes away from my house in Chicago. I took this picture because it represents me and my recreation a little bit. my family own a couple of boats and every spring and summer we take it out when the weather is nice and the water is calm, we go out on the boat on the lake and do all kinds of things. We ride around some times to go to my cottage in Michigan City Indiana, and hang out with some of my guy's and boat race or see my horses. We also like to ride down to navy peer down town and watch the fireworks in July from the boat. It is a very beautiful and very romantic scenery.

I love to dock my boat in the middle of the lake and throw parties off of it. or some times spend a night on it with the nice breeze blowing of the beautiful lake and watching the sun rise across the horizon of the huge lake. i love to go swimming in the lake all the time or go water skiiing and tubing or getting on my jet ski. the lake is very fun, relaxing and romantic.

No comments: