Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tong Cheng


Hey guys~  My name is Cheng Tong, 18 years old, and I am a Chinese. You can also call me Kyle. I am a freshman in U of I, and I major in Mathematics. I live in FAR, which is quite far away from classroom.... But I enjoy walking on the beautiful campus everyday.

This is my first trip to America, and of course I live in China for 18 years. My hometown is Hangzhou, one of the most beautiful cities in China, so it is famous for its tourism. I am also crazy in traveling. I love to go out to other cities or countries. As a saying goes, the one never travels only reads one page of the world. I have been to Canada, Australia, Singapore, countless cities in China and of course America~

I like sports. Playing basketball, table-tennis, badminton, pool, and so on. Playing basketball and watching NBA were my 2 main hobbies during my high school life. I am fan of Yao-ming and Kobe. I am in America, and now, I have chance to watch a real NBA, cuz NBA is coming to UIUC next month! I am so excited! 

No comments: