Friday, September 5, 2008


Hey what up my name is Nathan Palmer but everyone calls me Nate. I am a 18 year old freshman at the University of Illinois. I am from Chicago, Illinois I live on the south side of Chicago my whole life. I have a little brother and a big sister. My sister is 21 and my brother is 11

I went Simeon Career Academy High School the same school as Derrick Rose and Martez Wilson. I am a very out going person, easy to get alone with and a lot of people say I’m funny. At the university I play football, I play outside linebacker and I wear number forty eight. I have been playing football since I was in the eighth grade. When I started out I wasn’t that good and I didn’t have the slightest clue it hat one day I would be playing football in college.


I haven’t decided what I want my major to be but I think I’m real close on making a decision. I want to do something in the medical field but trying to take med classes and play football will be too hard. I think I’m going to go with physiology instead. Also in my spear time I enjoy getting on facebook.

No comments: